Thank you very much.
Rule 1) Always post the rules
Rule 2) Always answer the questions, then make 11 new ones
Rule 3) Tag 11 people
Rule 4) Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. If you could invite any three people to dinner, who would they be and why?
Depends on what kind of dinner… But I would love to eat alongside Christopher Lee, Benedict Cumberbatch and Lara Pulver. I would love to talk about their works and the way they deal with creation and art. They are so much talentend. But in real life, I would love eating with my friends and have fun around.
2. What’s the best movie/film you’ve seen recently?
Lincoln by Spielberg.
3. If you could become any particular character for a day, who would it be and why?
Such a question! I would love to be Anakin Skywalker or Luke Skywalker to travel in the galaxy, fighting for my ideals and the people I care about. I would love to have the power to communicate with people I love everywhere just thanks to my powers, being able to use telekinesis or levitation. I would love to possess all those powers. It’s just thrilling. I love adventures.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose, and for how long would you want to live there?
Well, I would like living in Japan. It’s a place which hold lots of mysteries in its History and I aim to know more about Samourai and Ninjas. Their code is quite amazing: pride, respect and honor. It helped me to build myself.
5. Do you have a ‘type’ of guy or girl?
Tall, clever, dark-haired or blond blue-eyed guy. As I am bisexual, I love girls with long blond hairs or I enjoy redheads as well. They have to be shorter than me.
6. What’s your dream holiday?
I’d say visiting several castles in the same place and being told stories of battles and great people. I would love seeing painters and old books from the said time. Just to imagine how it ought to be at the period.
7. If you cook or bake, what’s your favorite thing to make?
I don’t like cooking but washing dishes is fine for me.
8. What song have you had stuck in your head recently?
“Imperial March” by John Williams.
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I hesitated between being a policewoman, a doctor or a writer.
10. How long have you been on Tumblr?
Approximately one year.
11. What is one accomplishment, large or small, of which you’re proud?
I would lie if I am not proud of my current writing skills or the way I understand English. Both asked me lots of work.
Questions Times For You
1 Which painting would you love to be and why?
2 Which famous person would you love to be and why?
3 If you had the power to change things what would you do for the world?
4 Favorite colour?
5 Which moment of History is your favorite?
6 Which is your favorite quote from a famous people?
7 What kind of movie do you like?
8 Which book did you read recently?
9 If you had a different life which life would it be?
10 Which Sherlock’s episode do you prefer?
11 Favorite moment of the day?
My Tags Are…